NIFTEM-Marketing Management- End Semester Question Paper Jun 2017- 2nd Sem
The information shared below is only to get a rough idea of NIFTEM’s end semester question paper pattern. However, questions proportion from the syllabus topics may vary every semester.
- Time- 3:00 hours
- Total Marks- 100
- Three parts A, B & C, in which Part A is compulsory of (30 marks) having Objective questions, MCQs, Fill in the blanks and matching type questions. Students have to answer the questions from Part-A on the paper itself. Time allotted for Part-A is 40 minutes
- Part B & part C consists of 40 marks and 30 marks respectively. Part B- 8 questions of 5 marks each & Part C- 3 Questions of 10 marks each. Time for Part-B and C is total of 2:20 hours.
Answer any 8 questions from the following-
1. Define Marketing. Discuss its nature and scope.
2. Market segmentation is very useful for effective marketing. Elaborate.
3. What do you understand by product? Mention different types of product.
4. What are the constituents of the product mix?
5. Marketing involves satisfaction of consumer needs. Elucidate this statement.
6. Describe the components of the Marketing environment.
7. Discuss the consumer decision-making process.
8. Explain various steps of New Product Development.
9. Explain Product Positioning in detail.
10. Discuss the functions of packaging and labeling. What are its benefits?
Answer any 3 questions from the following-
1. Explain 7P’s of marketing in the context of food companies.
2. Assuming that you are a retailer catering to the Indian Food Market, analyze the market environment explaining key factors affecting business.
3. What is PLC? Explain all stages with suitable examples.
4. What are the objectives of setting the prices of a product? Explain various pricing strategies.
5. What are the bases of market segmentation? Explain with suitable examples.
Best of Luck !!
See other papers
Source- Question Papers collected by Soumen Roy