NIFTEM-Environmental Studies- End Semester Question Paper Dec 2019- 1st year
The information shared below is only to get a rough idea of NIFTEM’s end semester question paper pattern. However, questions proportion from the syllabus topics may vary every semester.
- Time- 3:00 hours
- Total Marks- 100
- Three parts A, B & C, in which Part A is compulsory of (30 marks) having Objective questions, MCQs, Fill in the blanks and matching type questions. Students have to answer the questions from Part-A on the paper itself. Time allotted for Part-A is 40 minutes
- Part B & part C consists of 40 marks and 30 marks respectively. Part B- 8 questions of 5 marks each & Part C- 3 Questions of 10 marks each. Time for Part-B and C is total of 2:20 hours.
Answer any 8 questions from the following-
- What is the scope of Environmental Science?
- List the advantages of Organic Agriculture over conventional ones.
- List the environmental services offered by Biodiversity.
- An ecosystem is called a Self-regulatory and dynamic system. Why?
- A shorter food chain provides more energy than a longer food chain. Discuss.
- What is the objective of identifying Biodiversity Hotspot?
- Differentiate between Point and Non- Point sources of Pollution.
- What is the significance of Self-cleaning velocity?
- Define the term Sustainable Development.
- Write a note on- “Environmental Movement by Bishnois of Rajasthan”.
- Knowledge about the ENVIRONMENT is not an end, but rather a beginning. Explain.
- Discuss the status of India as a MEGA DIVERSE nation of Biodiversity.
- Enumerate two energy flow models.
- Explain ACID RAIN and its impact. How can we avoid it?
- What are the actions that could serve as solutions to the problem of DEFORESTATION?
Best of Luck !!
See other papers