- 1) NIFTEM-FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT-FBM 312- midterm + End Semester Question Paper-DEC 2018-5th Sem
- 2) MIDTERM
- 3) PART B
- 4) PART C
- 5) END SEM
- 6) PART B
- 7) PART C
NIFTEM-FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT-FBM 312- midterm + End Semester Question Paper-DEC 2018-5th Sem
The information shared below is only to get a rough idea of NIFTEM’s end semester question paper pattern. However, questions proportion from the syllabus topics may vary every semester.
- Time- 1:30 hours
- Total Marks- 50
- Three parts A, B & C, in which Part A is compulsory of (15 marks) having Objective questions, MCQs, Fill in the blanks and matching type questions. Students have to answer the questions from Part-A on the paper itself. Time allotted for Part-A is 25 minutes
- Part B & part C consists of 25 marks and 10 marks respectively. Have to attempt -Part B- 5 questions of 5 marks each & Part C- 1 Questions of 10 marks. Time for Part-B and C is total of 01:05 hours.
Answer any 5 questions from the following-
1. Discuss ABC Classification in brief.
2. Discuss the major differences between Continuous and Periodic Review Inventory Management Policies.
3. Discuss the major challenges faced by Indian Food Processing Companies towards managing their supply chains.
4. Discuss the concept of EOQ along with its basic assumptions.
5. Discuss a few ways of managing the Bull Whip Effect.
6. Discuss major differences between Push and Pull based Supply Chains.
7. Why there is a need for you to understand the concepts of Food Supply Chain Management.
Answer any 1 question from the following-
1. A Few students together have started a company that deals in manufacturing and selling of a unique cookie “SPACA” which is composed of some unusual ingredients like wheatgrass + spices + jaggery + rose extract & few more. They are yet to make their business plan.
Explain in brief which type of Supply Chain to be followed by the Company. to achieve the Strategic fit.
2. Discuss in brief any one Inventory Management Policy.
3. Discuss the actors to be considered for deciding the Supply Chain Strategy to be followed for the purpose of Supply Chain integration, Also discuss the matrix with examples.
- Time- 3:00 hours
- Total Marks- 100
- Three parts A, B & C, in which Part A is compulsory of (30 marks) having Objective questions, MCQs, Fill in the blanks and matching type questions. Students have to answer the questions from Part-A on the paper itself. Time allotted for Part-A is 40 minutes
- Part B & part C consists of 40 marks and 30 marks respectively. Part B- 8 questions of 5 marks each & Part C- 3 Questions of 10 marks each. Time for Part-B and C is total of 2:20 hours.
Answer any 8 questions from the following-
Answer any 3 questions from the following-
Best of Luck !!
See other papers
Source- Question Papers collected and provided by Soumen Roy