- 1) NIFTEM-FOOD LAWS, STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS-FST322- Midterm + End Semester Question Paper Jun 2019- 6th Sem
- 2) MIDTERM
- 3) PART B
- 4) PART C
- 5) END SEM
- 6) PART B
- 7) PART C
NIFTEM-FOOD LAWS, STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS-FST322- Midterm + End Semester Question Paper Jun 2019- 6th Sem
The information shared below is only to get a rough idea of NIFTEM’s end semester question paper pattern. However, questions proportion from the syllabus topics may vary every semester.
- Time- 1:30 hours
- Total Marks- 50
- Three parts A, B & C, in which Part A is compulsory of (15 marks) having Objective questions, MCQs, Fill in the blanks and matching type questions. Students have to answer the questions from Part-A on the paper itself. Time allotted for Part-A is 25 minutes
- Part B & part C consists of 25 marks and 10 marks respectively. Have to attempt -Part B- 5 questions of 5 marks each & Part C- 1 Questions of 10 marks. Time for Part-B and C is total of 01:05 hours.
Answer any 5 questions from the following-
1. Enlist the functions of the Central Advisory Committee (CAC).
2. Enlist the procedure for Product Recall.
3. What is the Food Safety Appellate?
4. Differentiate food safety with food security
5. What are the major offenses and Penalties in FSSAI?
6. Enlist the special responsibility of Seller towards food safety in FSSA.
7. Enlist Powers and Duties of Designated Officer.
Answer any 1 question from the following-
1. Explain in detail about the Food Registration and Licensing System of FSSAI.
2. What is Control of Advertisement? Explain giving suitable examples.
3. Discuss the status of Nutrition Security in India. How Nutrition Security can be achieved.
- Time- 3:00 hours
- Total Marks- 100
- Three parts A, B & C, in which Part A is compulsory of (30 marks) having Objective questions, MCQs, Fill in the blanks and matching type questions. Students have to answer the questions from Part-A on the paper itself. Time allotted for Part-A is 40 minutes
- Part B & part C consists of 40 marks and 30 marks respectively. Part B- 8 questions of 5 marks each & Part C- 3 Questions of 10 marks each. Time for Part-B and C is total of 2:20 hours.
Answer any 8 questions from the following-
1. How can chemical hazards be controlled?
2. Discuss the instrumental methods for measuring biological hazards.
3. Discuss the role played by FSSAI in food safety.
4. Discuss the method for the determination of pesticides.
5. Discuss the AGMARK grading of two food products.
6. Discuss the role of BIS in food safety assurance.
7. What is the significance of assessment studies in food safety?
8. Discuss the steps involved in planning risk assessment studies.
9. Write down the principles involved in HACCP.
10. Discuss Good Aquaculture practices.
Answer any 3 questions from the following-
1. Discuss about the various microbiological contamination factors and strategies for control.
2. Discuss the various FSSAI standards for different categories of additives.
3. Discuss the relevance of WTO Agreements to Indian food industry.
4. Discuss the significance of risk management in the Indian food industry context.
5. What is the relevance of voluntary standards and certification to the consumers in terms of food safety?
Best of Luck !!
See other papers
Source- Question Papers collected and provided by Soumen Roy