- 1) NIFTEM-BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT-FST322- Midterm + End Semester Question Paper Jun 2019- 6th Sem
- 2) MIDTERM
- 3) PART B
- 4) PART C
- 5) END SEM
- 6) PART B
- 7) PART C
NIFTEM-BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT-FST322- Midterm + End Semester Question Paper Jun 2019- 6th Sem
The information shared below is only to get a rough idea of NIFTEM’s end semester question paper pattern. However, questions proportion from the syllabus topics may vary every semester.
- Time- 1:30 hours
- Total Marks- 50
- Three parts A, B & C, in which Part A is compulsory of (15 marks) having Objective questions, MCQs, Fill in the blanks and matching type questions. Students have to answer the questions from Part-A on the paper itself. Time allotted for Part-A is 25 minutes
- Part B & part C consists of 25 marks and 10 marks respectively. Have to attempt -Part B- 5 questions of 5 marks each & Part C- 1 Questions of 10 marks. Time for Part-B and C is total of 01:05 hours.
Answer any 5 questions from the following-
1. Define business Environment. What are its various components?
2. What do you understand by the Technological environment?
3. Explain the business cycle. What are its various phases?
4. Explain CRR, SLR, Repo rate and Reverse repo rate.
5. Write a brief note on Fiscal policy.
6. Critically examine the impact of GST implementation in the Indian Economy.
7. What are the recent policy changes in the Indian economy?
Answer any 1 question from the following-
1. “Business Environment is dynamic and multi-faceted”.Discuss.
2. Explain the five forces model with the help of a suitable industry example.
3. Explain briefly various Macro environment factors affecting business organizations.
- Time- 3:00 hours
- Total Marks- 100
- Three parts A, B & C, in which Part A is compulsory of (30 marks) having Objective questions, MCQs, Fill in the blanks and matching type questions. Students have to answer the questions from Part-A on the paper itself. Time allotted for Part-A is 40 minutes
- Part B & part C consists of 40 marks and 30 marks respectively. Part B- 8 questions of 5 marks each & Part C- 3 Questions of 10 marks each. Time for Part-B and C is total of 2:20 hours.
Answer any 8 questions from the following-
1. Explain critically the new Small-scale Industrial Policy of 1991.
2. Analyze the failures of planning in India.
3. What do you mean by liberalization? Discuss the cause leading to the adoption of liberalization by the government of India?
4. “No central bank other than RBI targets wholesale prices through its monetary policy” are you agree or disagree with the statement. Critically examine.
5. What impact does the Consumer Protection Act have on businesses?
6. What is globalization? Explain the features of globalization.
7. What are the basic objectives of fiscal policy in India?
8. What are Free Trade Agreements (FTAs)?
9. What are FEMA regulations?
10. What is the “repo rate”? Signify its role in monetary policy.
Answer any 3 questions from the following-
1. Define the fiscal policy of India. Analyses its objectives and techniques.
2. What are the provisions of the new trade policy with reference to liberalization?
3. Suggest precautionary measures to protect the Indian economy from globalization.
4. What are the different components of the Indian financial system?
5. Give a brief outline of the WTO structure?
Best of Luck !!
See other papers
Source- Question Papers collected and provided by Soumen Roy