- 1) NIFTEM-ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT-FBM 321 -Midterm + End Semester Question Paper Jun 2019- 6th Sem
- 2) MIDTERM
- 3) PART B
- 4) PART C
- 5) END SEM
- 6) PART B
- 7) PART C
NIFTEM-ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT-FBM 321
-Midterm + End Semester Question Paper Jun 2019- 6th Sem
The information shared below is only to get a rough idea of NIFTEM’s end semester question paper pattern. However, questions proportion from the syllabus topics may vary every semester.
- Time- 1:30 hours
- Total Marks- 50
- Three parts A, B & C, in which Part A is compulsory of (15 marks) having Objective questions, MCQs, Fill in the blanks and matching type questions. Students have to answer the questions from Part-A on the paper itself. Time allotted for Part-A is 25 minutes
- Part B & part C consists of 25 marks and 10 marks respectively. Have to attempt -Part B- 5 questions of 5 marks each & Part C- 1 Questions of 10 marks. Time for Part-B and C is total of 01:05 hours.
Answer any 5 questions from the following-
1. What are the forces that led to the boom in Entrepreneurship in the context of India?
2. How can break-even analysis help an entrepreneur planning to launch a business?
3. Differentiate corporate social responsibility (CSR) and social entrepreneurship.
4. What are the 5 C’s of credit? Explain in detail.
5. What do you mean by Entrepreneurship? “The field of entrepreneurship has seen the paradigm shift”. Comment
6. Explain social entrepreneurship and its importance with suitable examples.
7. What are the reasons for business failure? Explain with the help of examples.
Answer any 1 question from the following-
1. What do you mean by a feasibility study? Why the feasibility study is required to conduct? Explain in detail all the components of the feasibility study.
2. What do you mean by the business plan? Describe the major components of a business plan.
3. What is a business model canvas (BMC)? Explain the component of BMC in detail with an example.
- Time- 3:00 hours
- Total Marks- 100
- Three parts A, B & C, in which Part A is compulsory of (30 marks) having Objective questions, MCQs, Fill in the blanks and matching type questions. Students have to answer the questions from Part-A on the paper itself. Time allotted for Part-A is 40 minutes
- Part B & part C consists of 40 marks and 30 marks respectively. Part B- 8 questions of 5 marks each & Part C- 3 Questions of 10 marks each. Time for Part-B and C is total of 2:20 hours.
Answer any 8 questions from the following-
1. Differentiate between Entrepreneur and Manager.
2. What are the problems faced by women entrepreneurs?
3. Briefly explain the theories of Entrepreneurial motivation.
4. Define a small scale industry. What are its chief characteristics?
5. What is the interrelationship between the enterprise and society?
6. What are the salient features of the New Small Enterprise Policy?
7. What are the important factors to be considered during the selection of the project?
8. What do you mean by Project appraisal?
9. Differentiate between Management and Administration.
10. What are the factors that have lead to the growth of entrepreneurship in India?
Answer any 3 questions from the following-
1. Explain the measures taken by the Government of India for developing entrepreneurship in the country. Give examples in support.
2. Explain the features, advantages, and disadvantages of Proprietorship, partnership, LLP Companies and Cooperatives as forms of Business Enterprise.
3.Discuss the support provided by National Small Industries Corporation Ltd (NSIC) and Small Industries Development Organization (SIDQ) to small scale industries in the country,
4. Explain the contents and formulation of a project report.
5. Explain the concept and methods of project evaluation. Explain in detail about break-even analysts.
Best of Luck !!
See other papers
Source- Question Papers collected and provided by Soumen Roy